The nursery is intended only for use by parents who are serving as a class helper, attending Parent Encouragement Time, or observing their child's public speaking presentation.
Once you've finished, please pick up your child(ren) promptly. You're welcome to stay in the nursery with your child(ren) to visit with other parents until the session ends.
If your child has allergies or special instructions please fill out a label at the nursery check-in counter.
Please understand that even if you don't have nursery age children, you'll be assigned a rotation in the nursery.
Nursery Helper Information:
- A nursery helper cares for the young children of parents who are attending Parent Encouragement Time, watching a child's public speaking, or serving as a class helper. Nursery is also provided for our teachers' children.
- Depending on allergies of children in the nursery- snacks may be available for the children. If we are planning a snack-- the food, napkins, and cups will be on the counter in each room. Children should sit at the table and wash their hands with hand sanitizer before snack time. If a family would like to provide their own snack they are asked to take their child to the north foyer to eat it and wash up before returning to the nursery. This is just a precautionary measure for allergies. Parent helpers should refrain from bringing snacks into then nursery as well because of this same reason.
- Feel free to put in a video during the last hour as some children will have been in the nursery the entire afternoon. We will have videos at the nursery check-in counter.
- There are two nursery rooms - #306 and #308. To keep consistent with the CCC guidelines, we need to separate the children into different rooms according to their age. This helps keep the toys age appropriate and creates a safer environment for the children. Signs will be posted outside the nursery doors to indicate the ages for each room.
- Christ Community Church has a policy that all nursery workers need to have a background check on file. We are asking each family to complete the background check paperwork once every three years. If you don't have one on file from previous sessions, we will have one waiting for you at the registration table.