Announcements‎ > ‎

Fall 2020

posted Jun 30, 2020, 1:48 PM by Beth Schlosser
We are hoping to know more sometime in July as to whether we can hold coop or not this fall. If we are able to, expect to see class and registration info updated on this website toward the end of July,  and registration opening early in August. 
The Lord's grace to each of your families, 
Beth and Allison